Welcome to my blog. Here you will find things such as short stories I write, bits of novels, thoughts on Scripture that I'm reading, possibly talks that I have done (in text form) and sometimes a random thought that pops into my head.

The contents of some posts will be about my reading and will have bits of the little bit of life experience I have. Things such as "I saw a tree, it was an oak tree, I know because my life experience of primary school told me!"
Also there is a post on here about milk. Read that one, it's enjoyable!!
Some things you see here were written by a version of me I no longer agree with. I considered deleting these. I probably should. But I want to leave them here in order to show and indicate how someone can grow, learn, and have different opinions than they once held as they learn more about the world and themselves.

Saturday 15 June 2013

TotD: Prophecy 2: God speaking through people.

Normally when I write a blog I write it theoretically. All this stuff comes from the logic in my brain... This one will be different. I want to share with you what God did today. There are some that may perceive this as gossiping, which it is not intended to be. Some people will recognise the alluded to situations but I am trying to keep it as anonymous as possible for it is not my intention to gossip; merely to pass on how amazingly encouraging God has been in the past ten minutes or so...

I have an ask.fm now (found at ask.fm/Wavey1111) and someone posted the question: What is the best thing you have learned this week. I looked at that earlier and I had no answer to it. There was nothing I considered the best thing I learned. So I asked God and went out to buy some lunch and met two Christians... I should have learned which Church they are from.

Anyway they stopped me and one said Wavey, the other said Waves. I know neither of them and I don't think they know me...

The first one, a grey haired gentleman named Doug said God wanted to say something, he had called me Wavey. He talked about how sometimes there are things we do that we need to ask forgiveness for and there are other things that we are accused of, and may have felt we need forgiveness for it, but the things I am being accused of in recent times I am completely innocent of. He said because of salvation God sees me as innocent anyway but of these things I am actually innocent in deeds and feelings.
He mentioned that I have apologised to the person saying the things and that, although relationships-wise it was probably a good thing to do that I shouldn't have apologised. It is he that is to apologise and I have nothing to apologise for.

He said that I and the other people involved on the accused side are doing all the right things but need to rely on Him and trust in Him more.

On the negative side here He said that I, and we, have been lying down and letting these accusations affect us negatively physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. God said, through this man, that we have talked about going on the offensive a lot but never done it and that it is time to start standing up for myself, even if they won't.


The other person, a girl in her twenties I'd say, said that I had been trying to change how I relate to people, specifically the people closest to me. But I felt as if they weren't noticing those changes. She said that God wanted me to know He sees everything I am doing and that He is proud of me and happy with me for doing them. He said it's a long road to me being properly good at relating to people but that I was on the right road...

She also said that He says He misses me, the way I used to be... which she was quick to add was nothing to do with what she previously said, that I used to be more interested in Him and that I needed to remember my first love and not let draining accusations... drain me so much that I am not spending time with Him and becoming like Him.

The other guy finished the conversation by saying He says He loves me endlessly and has such plans for my life but at the moment it's like walking in the grass beside the path but following the path.


Well that's enough honestly for one blog post I think... I just had to share that!

No comments:

Post a Comment