Welcome to my blog. Here you will find things such as short stories I write, bits of novels, thoughts on Scripture that I'm reading, possibly talks that I have done (in text form) and sometimes a random thought that pops into my head.

The contents of some posts will be about my reading and will have bits of the little bit of life experience I have. Things such as "I saw a tree, it was an oak tree, I know because my life experience of primary school told me!"
Also there is a post on here about milk. Read that one, it's enjoyable!!
Some things you see here were written by a version of me I no longer agree with. I considered deleting these. I probably should. But I want to leave them here in order to show and indicate how someone can grow, learn, and have different opinions than they once held as they learn more about the world and themselves.

Monday 30 December 2013

The Lee Kennedy Acknowledgments

As usual with a released book there are a number of people who I would like to thank, who have been involved in the production of this book.

First to AUK who have agreed to help me to get this book out to the world, so that more than just my friends and I can read it.

To everyone who read the first couple of chapters on www.waveysbookbyjune.blogspot.ie (while that site existed) and provided comments and feedback, thank you.

To William Paul Young for both ‘The Shack’ and ‘Crossroads’, two wonderful books, if you like this one you will like both of them.

To Andy McClintock, who listened to my outline ideas and began to correct some of the ideas, and improve on them, almost immediately and provided his shoulder and head for the cover.

Thanks also to Jon McClintock. I had an idea about ending this book but he and Andy thought it could be improved with an alternative ending. They then helped tease out what that ending would look like, and that is pretty much what you are reading now (or just have read, or will read soon, hopefully).

I must also thank the Irish Bible Institute, where I am presently studying a Masters in Applied Theology, this course has allowed me time to think about some of the things touched on in this book, which has been a wonderful experience for me.

Thanks mum and dad for your support and love, and Jamie and Katelyn for being awesome little siblings (even if you are both taller than me now).


Last, but by no means least, I want to say a cheesy thanks; but I really mean it. Thank you Jesus for loving me and saving me. Thank you for making every bad day good, and every good day better. Thank you for being the one set of footprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment