Welcome to my blog. Here you will find things such as short stories I write, bits of novels, thoughts on Scripture that I'm reading, possibly talks that I have done (in text form) and sometimes a random thought that pops into my head.

The contents of some posts will be about my reading and will have bits of the little bit of life experience I have. Things such as "I saw a tree, it was an oak tree, I know because my life experience of primary school told me!"
Also there is a post on here about milk. Read that one, it's enjoyable!!
Some things you see here were written by a version of me I no longer agree with. I considered deleting these. I probably should. But I want to leave them here in order to show and indicate how someone can grow, learn, and have different opinions than they once held as they learn more about the world and themselves.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

100 Questions 76-100

Part 4, finally the final part of 100 questions on getting to know Wavey better.

76. What time is it currently?
It is presently 1:03am

77. What are your favourite smells?
Lavender is really nice, I like the smell of Subway too, also Chinese. Freshly washed clothes smell really good too.

78. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
No, Coca-Cola and tea, yum!

79. Who knows more about you than anyone else?
Andy, Dan, Jason, Makka and Richard I would guess, probably in that order too.

80. What song did you last listen to?
Superman, by Five or Fighting, it's on right now!

81. Are you satisfied with your life right now?
What a wonderfully loaded question.

No,
You would think I would be with two books coming out in around 6 weeks or so, and being able to study a Masters of Applied Theology in IBI.

Yet,
I feel like I'm doing nothing, I'm not doing any of God's work. Since not being auditor of CU I've not found a task to do to the glory of God that involves people. Sure, I get that God is teaching me lots in my IBI work, and that He could use the books to advance His Kingdom, but it seems that if I am not working with people directly I feel as if I am not doing anything and I don't know what (specific task) to do to make myself feel like I'm being who I should be and serving God the way I feel He has designed me to serve Him.

82. Do you have a crush on anyone?
What am I a teenager? No I do not.

83. If you could choose one colour to wear for a whole year, what colour would it be?
Blue, jeans, hoodies, Superman t-shirts, an old CU hoody... I think blue!

84. Do you cook often?
Most days, yes I do. I have won a competition for cooking, maybe even two...

85. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
Disney's "The Wild". It was okay, I guess, but you can't help but compare it to Madagascar and that is much better.

86. Do you eat fish?
If I can avoid it, then no.

87. What is your favourite fruit?
Like a Despicable Me Minion it is BANANAS!!!

88. Do you curse a lot?
No, I don't particularly like it but sometimes... I also don't consider some words curse words that other people might...

89. When was the last time you had a pint of beer?
I don't think I have ever had a pint of beer. I think the last time I had beer was Finbarr's 18th (May 2008) but I could be a little out with that one. The last time I had alcohol was a fruity cider in April I would say. Not really into alcohol!

90. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Up until a couple of years ago I abstained from being either. Now I would be pro-life.

91. When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
When I filled in part one of this I wasn't sure on this answer. Now I know it was Tuesday after IBI and CU, with Andy, Jon, Brogan and Tamaris.

92. What was the last book you purchased?
I have bought so many recently... It could have been one by Bill Johnson...

No, I remember, Tuesday I bought Philosophical Foundations of a Christian Worldview... Haven't started it yet though.

93. Where was your last holiday?
London, Disneyland Paris, London again. :)

94. How often do you cry?
As a teenager I cried too much, don't remember if I cried a lot as a baby...

But I think my teen years cried me all out! Sometimes I get the feeling like I want to cry, but I just can't... Ah well :)

95. What are you looking forward to?
Purpose coming back to me.

Cat's study on prayer next Monday (after bank holiday).

Alpha starting.

The release of the ODDs and Lee Kennedy.

The next time I'm in IBI.

Sannadh

Graduating IBI.

Moving to California, to hopefully go to Fuller Theological Seminary to study a Masters of Divinity.

Being a proper pastor.

Opening/running a church or para-church organisation.

Being married (if it happens).

Being a dad (dependent on last one)

The ODDs movie.

Heaven.

96. When is the last time you were shirtless in public?
Hmm... Maybe May 2003...?

97. Can you change a car tyre and wire a plug?
No, on both accounts, I could figure both out though. YouTube videos :)

98. How do you like your eggs?
White, poached.
Or scrambled (or maybe fried) on toast.

99. What was your last argument about and who was it with?
I don't remember...

100. Is there something you should be doing right now?
It's now 1:36am (you can see how long this section took me :) ) so sleeping is a good bet :). Goodnight I will post this in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment